Sun, 15 Dec|
Chiang Mai Holistic
Fast Track Technique Level 1 Certified Training
This is a one-day certified training - No previous experience of FTT required.
Time & Location
15 Dec 2019, 10:00 – 17:00 GMT+7
Chiang Mai Holistic, 17/8 Canal Road, Suthep, Muang Chiang Mai, Chiang Mai 50200, Thailand
About the event
Fast Track Technique is a powerful and intelligent healing system for self-investigation, growth and transformation. It provides immediate, permanent and positive change and is easy to learn and can be used in all areas of your life where you want to affect change.
Learning Fast Track allows you to access both your higher conscious and sub-conscious mind easily and get answers connected to your issues every time.
The unique Fast Track system locates the root cause of an issue along with other aspects and removes them quickly, safely and permanently, making your desired change easy.
After releasing whatever is keeping you ‘stuck’ Fast Track then re-programs your subconscious mind in the form of a Desired Outcome, which continues to work and gain strength each time you use it.
Fast Track can be used in all areas of your life and is only limited by your imagination.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN - YOUR PERSONAL TRANSFORMATION
• Discover the benefits of Fast Track Technique and what you can achieve.
• Observe a demonstration of how to use Fast Track Technique on yourself.
• Learn and practice how to access your subconscious mind using muscle testing and guidance from higher consciousness.
• Make friends with and experience the ‘magic’ of your Fast Track Technique transformation cards.
• Start using the Fast Track Technique system on yourself.
• Learn and practice how to ‘Fast Track’ the release of issues safely, quickly and permanently.
• Reprogram your subconscious mind with your Desired Outcome and what you consciously want and deserve.
This is a one-day certified Training - No previous experience of FTT required.
Cost: THB6000 per person
This includes your own set of FTT Transformation Cards, FTT Manual, Individually Numbered Certificate of Completion and
Ongoing support and guidance.