Dare to be a Leader?
Time & Location
About the Event
Great leaders dare to be different. They don't just talk about risk-taking - they actually do it!!
So, what makes a Great Leader and how do you match up? Are you a leader? Or just in front?
“There is no one-size-fits-all approach or formula to leadership. Leadership should be the humble, authentic expression of your unique personality in pursuit of bettering whatever environment you are in” - Katie Christy
10 ways to great leadership
- In pursuit of bettering your environment – are you?
- Knowing your team and yourself well – do you?
- Giving people the tools to succeed – do you?
- Open, authentic and positive influence – are you?
- Clarity, confident and courage – are you?
- Consensus and common goals – do you create?
- Being the solution to problems – are you?
- Helping others achieve the impossible – do you?
- Building the next generation of leaders – will you?
- Active listening – do you – do they?
In this super powerful Leadership Webinar, we will focus on the top 3-5 requirements of the group, calibrate where you are now and align you with the qualities You need to be the best leader you can be.
Fast Track Technique gets results, brings clarity, promotes healing and inspires change by diving deeply into old, outdated subconscious programming, releasing it and replacing with ‘that’ which you dare to be.
US$ 25 per webinar or 4 webinars for US$ 75
UK Time(GMT+1): 9AM
Thai Time (GMT+7): 3PM
Malaysia Time (GMT+8): 4PM
- Dare to be a Leader?$25$250$0
- All 4 webinars$75$750$0